Cow and Monkey are always open to receiving guest post ideas and articles from marketers, readers and web designers to guest post on our website. If you’re interested in submitting an article to guest post with us, please contact us with your name, website and article idea. Remember not to write the full article before your idea is approved as we have a lot of content waiting to be posted and are unable to accept duplicates. Here are the guidelines we recommend.
- Read through our past articles to see what topics have already been covered and whether we’re likely to approve your idea.
- Contact us with the idea and a rough brief before starting to write your article.
- Look at the type of articles we post. We’re directed towards web design and online marketing, so make sure your idea is relevant to those.
- Include backlinks to other Cow and Monkey articles that are relevant to your guest post.
- Feel free to include up to two links back to your own website.
- Articles should be between 500 and 1000 words (however, if plenty of useful information is included we can make exceptions).